Why should you opt for a QueensLander® Tour?
We believe our True Small Group Tours are among the finest available. QueensLander® offers many additional benefits which comparably-priced tours simply do not provide. Realize that QueensLander®'s True Small Group Tours offer the following exciting benefits:
1) Only 6 to 16 guests on all QueensLander® Tours (never more than 16 on a tour), which guarantees everyone on a QueensLander® Tour a True Small-Group® experience. Renowned travel expert Arthur Frommer recently endorsed QueensLander®'s small group tours as the "perfect way to see Italy."
2) Gratuities included throughout the tour --- QueensLander® Tours provides gratuities for your Local City Tour Guides, Tour Drivers, Restaurant and Hotel Staff. Customary gratuities for your Tour Captain are not included and should be extended on a voluntary, individual basis.
3) Our Tour Captains accompany you from arrival to departure, all come from the U.S. & North America (no European Tour Directors).
4) Our deluxe hotels are 5-star or 4-star properties located in the very "heart" of the city (where guests want to be in each city we visit) --- we do not select hotels which require our guests to spend their precious vacation time taking expensive taxis into and back out of the "heart" of the cities we visit. Our classic budget hotels are 3-star on average and are located seconds away from our deluxe properties.
5) Dine Locally: Each dinner experience is at a local restaurant which has been personally selected and reflects the region's finest in both cuisine and wine.
6) Our guests order whatever food, wine, soft drinks, which they wish from the menu, including as much as they want --- with all food, wine, soft drinks, and customary gratuities included. Our dinner experiences are never a hotel dinner buffet.
7) All our local guides are among the finest available in each city, offering incredible "insight" and "immersion" into each place we visit.
8) Any payments received by QueensLander® Tours are fully refundable up to 90 days prior to departure --- yes, you can cancel for any reason up to 90 days prior to departure.
We offer a truly quality, small group tour experience, and the reviews of our previous guests consistently reflect that our tours truly live up to the high expectations of our esteemed guests. See more reviews at TripAdvisor®.com (opens a new browser window)